Avoiding Low Back Injuries
Let’s talk about 8 tips to get rid of lower back pain from squats. In most cases, pain from squatting comes to technical errors; whether the pain is in the lower back or in the knees. Sometimes, the lower back pain can actually originate from the hips
1. Maintain good posture: Sit and stand up straight, with your shoulders back and your core engaged. Avoid slouching or hunching over.
2. Exercise regularly: Strengthen your core muscles with exercises such as planks, bridges, and crunches. Also, incorporate cardio and strength training into your routine to improve overall fitness.
3. Lift properly: When lifting heavy objects, bend your knees, keep your back straight, and lift with your legs rather than your back.
4. Take breaks: If you spend a lot of time sitting or standing, take frequent breaks to stretch and move around.
5. Use proper ergonomics: Make sure your work environment is set up ergonomically, with a comfortable chair, proper desk height, and appropriate lighting.
6. Avoid repetitive motions: If your job requires repetitive motions, take breaks and switch up your tasks to avoid overuse injuries.
7. Maintain a healthy weight: Excess weight can put strain on your back, so maintaining a healthy weight can help prevent injuries.
8. Get enough sleep: Adequate sleep is important for overall health and can help prevent fatigue and muscle strain.